Thursday, April 17, 2014

Atlanta to get their own MLS team


A soccer team in Atlanta, that's the best news I've heard all week. Remember when the Atlanta Thrashers were a thing? That was cool or whatever. Whose idea was it to have a hockey team in Georgia anyway, I thought everyone knew that hockey and black people don't really go together. I've been to one game and I would've enjoyed it if people told me it would be 100 degrees cooler than it was outside beforehand. Anyways, hopefully this new soccer team can bring home a championship somehow, that'd be even more amazing. Falcons owner, Arthur Blank, is going to own the team, which is more good news for me.

I found some concept jersey designs
I like the idea of having the Varsity and Coke as sponsers for the team, marketing greatness. Here's my list of potential team names: 1. Outkasts. That's all I have and it's all I need. Arthur Blank better take this and run with it. The name is perfect on so many levels, the Atlanta Outkasts = championships. I also have the teams theme song, cue music.

P.S. The Atlanta Outkasts are going to be so hood

Like on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment