Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My $15 dream team is better than yours


Ok so after calculating all possible combos I found the best one by far: Isiah Thomas, Michael Jordan, Julius Irving, Dirk Nowitzki, and Shaquille O'Neal. I will accept any objections to this but let me remind you, this is probably the best $15 dream team on the face of the earth.

Look at this, I got Thomas running the point which is a genius move on my part. This guy scored 25 of his 43 points in the 3th quarter on a broken ankle during Game 6 of the '88 Finals. He is the definition of putting the team on your back.

At the 2 spot I picked up MJ because he's MJ, next.

At the small forward spot I got Julius Irving aka Dr. J. They didn't call him The Doctor for nothing. He can straight up ball. 
Dr. J was a legend on the streets before becoming a legend on the hard court. There's at least 5 million people there watching him play basketball in this picture, that should prove my point that he's a great player.

Now at the 4 I have Dirk for a couple reasons. 1) He's German and 2) his killer fadeaway jumper that goes in 100% of the time.


And playing the center position I have Shaq. This is such a steal, being only $2 it was a no brainer. How can you lose with a genie on your team, you can't, because he's a genie.
Side Note: This team is just one example showing I'd make a great GM in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment