Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nerd Alert: New TMNT trailer released



This is another movie that I'm excited to see. I don't care that might be garbage but it could be enjoyable garbage. Michael Bay is directing this movie and I like him because his movies are always full of action, explosions, and more explosions. The story in his films may lack a little bit but they never lack in explosions. Megan Fox is in it too, is that a good thing? Well anyways, I've been a ninja turtles fan all my life, so I'm going to love the movie regardless.

Michelangelo is hands down the best ninja turtle. If you say otherwise then you're wrong. Facts only.
P.S. Me and my cousin would go in on this game. If you never played this on the Super Nintendo or at Chuck E. Cheese's then you missed out on a lot in life. By far one of the greatest video games of all time. Facts only.




No comments:

Post a Comment