Sunday, June 22, 2014

USA and Portugal Tie 2-2


Ok, so lets start out with the positives, our president is black and America is the best country in the world.

Now with the negatives, we didn't win because this happened......

There was like 10 secs left in the whole game. I was 10 secs away from crip walking all the way to Brazil. I was 10 secs away from being happy for the rest of my life.

After considering all the pros and cons Team USA has something that Portugal doesn't, a rapper. American hero Clint Dempsey, I mean, Deuce (his rapper name) can spit mad bars.



Is that the guy whose scored 4 goals in 8 World Cup games? Yes, yes it is. I like our chances, all we need is a tie or we can advance with the tiebreaker. Please bring Germany on a sliver platter, thank you.

P.S. This may be the most American tweet ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment