Monday, July 14, 2014

The Wrap Up

What's good y'all, it's yourboy_john (follow on twitter if you like) aka 2 Scoops. Now I'd like to start doing a little something called The Wrap Up where I sort of go through some stuff that happened this past week. These will be a little longer than usual but it'll also give you something to look forward to on Mondays.
Germany won the World Cup!!!
It's about time the World Cup ended if you ask me. It's not that I don't care, I just low key lost interest when America got beat by Belgium awhile ago and because I don't really care. I'll still take anyone on in a game of FIFA though, I'm unstoppable with AC Milan. And Mario Gotze is super clutch for that game winning goal. But I sort of forgot about the World Cup this week because of that whole Lebron going back to Cleveland thing, much more important.

Cleveland has got to be the luckiest and unluckiest franchise at the same time in all of sports. 1) They get every first draft pick whenever they want and 2) They get to have Lebron whenever they want. The only unlucky part is that they still suck and will probably always suck. 
There's also word on the street that Drake is looking at houses in Cleveland. This is almost to good to be true. I'm all about Drake but he's an avid nut hugger of Lebron, so is ESPN. But that's none of my business either.
Another really important thing that happened this week is that I started playing Roller Coaster Tycoon again. That was best thing that could've ever happened to me last week. That game is such a great game, I had to tweet about it. 

Ever since opening John's Fun Place to the public, I've been able to live again. Such a great feeling. When I was little my theme parks were lame because I didn't know then what I know now. But now as grown man my brain is full of things that should be put into a theme park. Hence the giant system of swimming pools carving through the park like it's the Mississippi River and all the tigers and camels walking around. John's Fun Place is so fun you'll never want anything else in your life, facts only.


Here's some tunes I ran into since my last post, it's been awhile. Happy Monday.

Buy The World - Mike Will Made It feat. Future, Lil Wayne and Kendrick Lamar


Old English feat. Young Thug, Freddie Gibbs and A$AP Ferg 


Seen It All - Jeezy Feat. Jay Z

No comments:

Post a Comment